The patented hd EZ lock, recipient of the Consumer Electronics Association 2009 Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase award, prevents your HDMI Cable from becoming loose or disconnected from its Input. The easy to use, low profile design works with most HDMI Cables and most HDMI Components on the market.HDMI connectors have no locking mechanism to secure the HDMI Cable, but instead use a friction connection to hold the HDMI Cable in its input. HDMI Cables are known to come loose from their input relatively easily. This problem can become worse over time, after plugging and unplugging your cable several times.Repeated plugging and unplugging of your HDMI Cable can cause damage to your HDMI Input or your cable. Placing excessive stress on the HDMI Input can also cause damage to your HDMI Input or your cable.hd EZ lock prevents all of these issues by attaching to your component’s chassis using either the existing fixing screw on the chassis (usually located above your HDMI Input), or with the supplied VHB adhesive. Once attached, your HDMI Cable is held securely in place to prevent your it from coming loose or unplugged completely. hd EZ lock also significantly reduces or eliminates stress on your HDMI Input by supporting your cable with your Component’s chassis, rather than with your HDMI Input. This can significantly reduce the chance of damaging your HDMI Input or your cable.
- Locks your HDMI Cable in place to prevent it from coming loose or unplugged.
- Supports your HDMI Cable by using your component’s chassis instead of relying on your HDMI Input for support, significantly reducing or eliminating potentially damaging stress on your HDMI Input.
- Low profile, easy to use two piece design works with most HDMI Cables up to 7/16″ high and 7/8″ wide (measured at the HDMI Cable head), and with most HDMI Components on the market.
- Innovative Floating Design centers around your HDMI cable to hold your HDMI Cable in its natural position.
- Accommodates various fixing screw distances up to from 3/8″ to 1/2″ from center of HDMI Input to center of fixing screw or mounts to chassis using supplied VHB adhesive.
- Ultrasonic Threaded Insert allows for variable adjustment and repeated use. Use your hd EZ lock over and over again, as you change your system or your HDMI Cables.
- Comes complete with all hardware necessary to install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- US Patent Number 7,914,338.
Manufacturer’s Warranty – Limited Lifetime Warranty
What’s in the Box:
(2) Mounting Adaptor
(2) Main Body
(2) M3x.5 Standoff Adapter
(2) 6/32 x 1/4″ Set Screw
(2) M3x.5 6mm Socket Cap Screw
(1) 1/16 inch Hex Key
(1) 2mm Hex Key
(4) 3M 4932 VHB Adhesive Strip
(2) IPO Alcohol Cleaning Pads